The LD5020 is the new modern Comar® freestanding console desk for test lanes. The LD5020 is standard supplied with a PC with Windows® and LaneComm®-Atlas test lane software, 22” widescreen PC monitor, keyboard, mouse, infra-red remote control hand set and the interface control box.
The LD5020 is designed as a working desk for the operater to enter customer data, analise test results, make a print out or transfer data. A parallel display can be connected. Real time values are displayed in parallel to the LD5020 monitor and can be used by the operator as a read-out unit while testing a vehicle.
Multiple configurations of floor units, peripherals and accessories are possible, to create a test lane for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles exactly adapted to your needs.
The LD5020 in short:
- For repairs!
- For inspections!
- As a sales tool!
- Designed to be profitable!
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed!
- No discussions and no waste of time!
LaneComm®-Atlas test lane software:
- Fully automatic test program!
- Manual testing facility!
- PC network (LAN) capabilities!
- Multi-lane facility!
- Vehicle testing queue!
- Remote data transmission for data exchange or integration into specific country related networks!
- Extensive database for storage of vehicle and customer data, legal limits and test results!
- Easy to operate!
- Easy to understand!
- Fast, reliable and convincing!
LX Analogue/Digital parallel display